Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Furst Poast

Hello dear readers,

  This is my first entry for my travel blog.  I will be traveling through South America from January to April, 2012.  Along the way I will be taking plenty of photos,  and writing about my journeys.  Along the way,  I will be traveling with a small stuffed animal,  named Jacques the Travel Turtle.  Jacques has already been many places, including the United Arab Emirates,  Australia, New Zealand,  Canada,  and many US states.   Now he will have the opportunity to travel to Suriname, French Guiana,  Brazil,  and many other countries.

  I look forward to hearing from each of you while on my journeys,  and sharing the joys and sorrows of my trip.  :)

  I leave you with a photo of Jacques the Travel Turtle at Burning Man 2011.


See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rod, Have a safe and enjoyable trip. I looking forward to seeing your photography. I've seen some of your work and you do a great job.

    BTW-I am a class mate of your sister Rachelle from WCS.

    God Bless You and Keep You,

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steven! Like every new blog owner, I have high hopes for producing compelling content that gains a strong following. :) At minimum though, I do plan on having regular updates during my trip with photos I capture along the way. :) Looking forward to your comments in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete